• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid URL Problem

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2006 Apr 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp is telling me that I am creating an invalid url. When I try and complie the program to flash help it won't write the url I have specified. example <a href="/folder/page"> turns into <a href=""> The url is not in the projuct, but actually a sub folder on our server. It works if I hack the html/code after the help file is compiled, but I can't go in and hack the files everytime i compile a new help document. Is there anyway to get around or turn off this anoying feature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting the message "the hyperlink is outside the current project" when this url is created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what i am trying to do is load the html from another folder below the project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<li style="font-weight: normal; /*begin!kadov{{*/ font-weight: normal; /*}}end!kadov*/ "
class=kadov-p><p style="font-weight: normal;">Make sure you are
on the <a title="The local area zones setup page."
href="../../../../../webPageManagement/courierDeliverySetup/localAreaZones/"
target=_blank>local courier zones setup page</a>.<br> </p></li>

This code above doesn't work, the code below si what appears when the program is compiled

<li style="font-weight: normal; /*begin!kadov{{*/ font-weight: normal; /*}}end!kadov*/ "
class=kadov-p><p style="font-weight: normal;">Make sure you are
on the <a title="The local area zones setup page."
href=""
target=_blank>local courier zones setup page</a>.<br> </p></li>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi biketrials12

One way to accomplish what you are trying to do is to use something called a "redirect" page. Surely you have encountered these on the web. These are pages that you land on where they have a message to the effect of :

Our page has moved. Please update your bookmarks. The new page will appear in 5 seconds. If you are not redirected, click this link.

These pages have code in the HTML that causes a different page to load up.

The link below contains some information on how to create a redirect page if you are interested.

Click here to read the article

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp