• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple output folders

Jun 09, 2010 Jun 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an Actionscript project with one main application and several sub-applications.

My wish is to be able to publish the sub-applications to custom folders (eg. assets/subpages), other than the output folder defined i Actionscript build path. Is this at all possible, or would it be a better approach to create a separate project for assets?

/Jonas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a separate project for the assets.

Optionally, to automate pushing the SWFs to the main proect, you can create an assets folder in the main projects source folder and setup your sub-application projects to point to that folder as an output folder which you setup as a linked resource.

To create a linked folder resource to an absolute file system location:

1) File > New > Folder

2) Advanced>>

3) Specify a folder name "output" (you could even name it bin-debug if you delete the original folder)

4) Specify the main project's assets folder relative to the workspace: "DOCUMENTS\MainProject\src\assets"

5) Change the output folder of your sub-application to "output"

Jason San Jose

Software Engineer, Flash Builder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for a fast and helpful answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 10, 2010 Jun 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible to edit the path defined by a linked resource, once it has been set up?

Say I want to change it from $[variable]/assets/subpages to just $[variable]/assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines