• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flex Builder 3.0 plugin binary

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2010 Jun 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a company that has purchased a number of Flex Builder 3 licenses. For the most Flex Builder 3 meets our needs and there is no immediate requirement to upgrade. A new team member wishes to install Flex Builder 3 using an available license but there does not appear to be anywhere to download the binary.

Is there a place to still download Flex Builder 3 (plugin preferred) or have we been effectively forced to upgrade?

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2010 Jul 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please forgive the bump, but I have yet to get an answer to my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 02, 2010 Jul 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked around last week, but couldn't find an official Adobe site where the download was still available. As a customer, I'm guessing you could still order a replacement DVD, but also did find it posted on various 3rd party sites, such as here:

http://www.brothersoft.com/adobe-flex-builder-80701.html

Though it's possible that these are special Trial offerings, I'm guessing these were just cross posted at some point from the Adobe Store for 3rd party vendors to sell. You could try your SN with one of these, to confirm whether it works as expected.

-Chris

P.S. If you want to play it safer security wise (probably smarter), you could open a ticket with Adobe Support, and ask them to post it for you. It might already be posted somewhere in a protected location that they know about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2010 Jul 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Chris,

Ultimately it turns out that one of my co-workers had an old copy of the Flex Builder 3 binary handy making the entire issue moot. It's regrettable that Flex Builder 3 is no longer publicly available but no longer a serious issue for me.

Philip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines