• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ghost of Presentation Displays on Second Slide

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2010 Jan 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to accurately describe what I'm experiencing, but I'll give it a try. On certain PowerPoints, when I publish them using Presenter and then play them, a ghost or flicker of the entire presentation plays rapidly when I advance to the second slide. I have the presentation set to advance by user. I've played around with slide times - anywhere from 1 second to 10 seconds. I've even tried putting a blank slide in the position of the second slide, but this keeps happening. This doesn't happen on most presentations - just two so far. Has anyone else encountered this?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2010 Jun 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just encountered the same thing but it is occurring on my first slide.  I've tried just about every setting but can't get rid of it.  A previous version of the presentation withut any sound incorporated did not have the same problem.  Any ideas appreciated...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I was able to solve the problem was by changing the transparency of my background back to 0% and applying it to all.

I wanted a background that looked faded, so I ended up using Photoshop to create a lighter background and set it to a Transparency of 0% to simulate the effect. This seemed to solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting.  I just re-published the previous draft of the PowerPoint without the audio and I thought everything was fine.. no ghosts on the first slide.  However, they appeared on the second slide.  This is just too strange.  I'll take a look at changing my background transparency and see if I can enjoy similar success.  Thanks for the follow up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bingo.  Setting the transparency to zero did the trick for me too.  You just saved me a ton of time!  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources