• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ungroup in Flash Builder group made in Catalyst

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2010 Jun 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to bind text element to mySQL database using the "Get by ID" method. It normally works great with all other text and allows me to pick the column without the DB table to get a specific item -- However I run into a situation where I grouped some text in Catalyst and now this paticular text element can't be binded to to a specific item within the DB... Is there a way to ungroup in Builder a group that was created in Catalyst?

-- I've spent hours in Builder connecting things to mySQL and don't want to start it all over agian, (by going back to Catalyst) because of this one stupid element...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2010 Jun 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you cannot ungroup them, can you file an enhancement request for that.

But for binding the text field, you can also use the code view, just go to the text field definition, place the cursor on that and choose Data menu > Bind to Data, you can choose the required service and the fields for the text field.

Hope this helps.

-Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2010 Jun 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where in code do I find " text field definition"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines