• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to AIR 2.0: VerifyError: Error #1014: Class IIMEClient could not be found.

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2010 Jun 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have updated to AIR 2.0 and now I get RTE above next to several other RTEs.

The problem is that the generated flexUnitDescriptor.xml still uses AIR version 1.5 but should be 2.0.

How can I change it?

Thanks,

Sönke

TOPICS
FlexUnit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sönke - If AIR 2.0 requires the version # in the descriptor to be 2.whatever, then this is a bug on our side.  As a temporary fix, just extact the flexUnitDescriptor.template from Ant task jar, change the value in the template, and re-zip the JAR.  This should temporarily fix your issue unless we can get the issue fixed.  I'm hoping I can put this fix into place while beta2 is out in time for a release candidate for 4.1.  I'll keep you posted on the forums re: how it goes.

Let me know how the temp fix works out.

-Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Brian, I am pretty sure Flex 4.1 needs the 2.0 in the descriptor.

Can you perhaps create a test jar for me?

My repackaged .jar throws errors:

C:\BuildAgent\work\a2e1619340a123d\sfdc_desktop\main\desktop\build.xml:306: Problem: failed to create task or type flexunit
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Thanks!

Sönke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sönke - Not sure why you're getting that error, others have been able to use the repackaging as a temporary fix.  My fork on GitHub has been updated with a fix for the AIR issue where the 2 digit version # will automatically be updated in the descriptor.  If you want to build from source and give it a shot, this should fix your problem I believe (http://github.com/blegros/flexunit).   This fix unfortunately did not make it into beta2 since we just released that today.  I'll email you a repackaged JAR as well just in case.

-Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Brian,

thanks a lot for your quick help. The new jar works and so we are sure the problem was

the descriptor version.

My ant errors came up because the filetype of the jar was still text on my Mac and the Windows CI server did not like it. Perforce client problem on the Mac...

Thanks again!

Sönke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines