• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi ALL Please help me to find how Can i add index and glossery Tabs to Merged project (HTML Help)

Apr 24, 2006 Apr 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i wrote in my titel,
I made a merged project and i want to add index and glossery Tabs to my Merged project HTML Help

mabe some one can help me
THNX....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maya_2. The problems with your index and glossary not appearing are probably two separate issues.

With regards to the index, have you any index keywords in your master project? If not, the index from your slave projects won't appear. What I do is use a redirect topic to a slave topic in my master project and have a single keyword attached to it. You can find out how to do this by using the redirection topic of Rick Stones Tips n Tricks file available here.

For your glossary, have you got the HHACTIVEX.DLL file installed and registered on every PC where the help file is required?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH,
Its been a great helpful for me, as you said i just added an index to my main project and everything settled down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp