• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I open a acsm file with the newest version of Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2010 Jun 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an ebook that was delivered in the the Adobe .acsm format.  When I downloaded it, I specified that the Adobe Digital Editions as the app to open the file.  ADE launched, loaded my old books but the new book was not loaded. I also tried to load the book from the ADE, but the book shows up as a grayed out item that I cannot select.  I am running the book reader on a Mac running OS X 10.5.8 and have downloaded the lastest version of the ADE.  Has anyone else had a similar problem? Thanks, Yvonne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2010 Jun 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I have the latest Adobe Reader version, have Mac OS X 10.6.4, and I cannot open any .acsm file-old or new. I've also tried to load the book from the ADE, but the book shows up as a grayed out item that I cannot select. I've tried everything, but to no avail. I don't have any solutions, but wanted to let you know you're not alone in this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2010 Jun 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also in the same boat dear and looking for the solution if any body got let me know too please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines