Expand my Community achievements bar.

auditing Task claimed event - username

Former Community Member

Hi,

I need to audit Task Claimed Event whenever a user claims any task from a shared queue.

I have added Taskclaimed Event On AssignTask Step and have set the value of process variable

/process_data/@strUserName = /MapContent/AssignedUser  under Callback - ProcessDataMap section in event properties for Task Claimed. But I am not getting the actual getting the name of the user who claimed it

I am getting "258A5AB0-2245-AD41-23D1-421F89019B5D" this value, How do i translate this value, it looks like a some hashcode?

Is this correct approach - any suggestions?

Thanks,

V

4 Replies

Level 10

You can use the Find User operation from the User Lookup service to get a user object for a particular guid.

Jasmin

Level 2

Hi there,

I'm trying to do something similar and was wondering what happened after your audit was done?  Did the process complete?

I want to make it so that the task continues as normal after the audit is done, so that it does not actually leave or abort the task that was being performed.  I want to audit who claimed the task, and then let them continue with the task.

Is this possible?

It seems like if I don't connect put another connector after my event catching logic, the process just terminates.  But at the same time, if I put a loop back to the task that was being performed, then I have the same event occurring over and over.

Any help would be appreciated.   Thanks!!

Level 2

Hi Jasmin, I was wondering if you have any hints about my questions above?

Thanks!