• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show All/Hide All - Drop Down Hotspot & Text

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2006 Apr 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My predecessor used Expand All/Collapse All buttons at the bottom of each topic to expand the drop down text and images for printing purposes. If I do not include something like this, the end user will have to click on each hotspot and then print. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2006 Apr 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

You have indicated that if you copy what your predecessor did the user can print everything and if you don't they cannot. It seems that the choice is whether or not the user has that option and that is your call.

Sorry but I am not sure what sort of response you are seeking. Is it that you don't know how to repeat the process?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2006 Apr 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusion. Buttons were created at the bottom of each topic - Expand All/Collapse All/Print All. These were used to expand or collapse the drop down hotspots so the end user could print the topic without having to click on each individual hotspot. I do not know how to create these in Robohelp. In the projects that have these buttons (prior to me), there is a Java Script written in the code to make these work. Is there a different way to create these buttons without using Java Script?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2006 Apr 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know of.

Take a look at this topic and see if looks familiar with what you see in your topics. It may be your predecessor used the method on my site. Click here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2006 Apr 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you - that is exactly what she used. She just named the buttons differently. I did get it to work in my project. Thank you again!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp