• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC not getting updated

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2006 Apr 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a problem with my WebHelp output, there were several topics missing from the TOC. The WinHelp4 output properly displays the TOC.

For testing, I tried adding a new topic to the help file, then adding it to the TOC. It shows up in a newly generated WinHelp4 but NOT the Webhelp output.

I've tried deleting the WebHelp output folder to keep any build files from causing an issue, still not working.

Product being used: "Robohelp for Word X5.0.1"

All help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your Webhelp layout call for excluding any build tags?

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
>>Does your Webhelp layout call for excluding any build tags?

Upon creating the WebHelp, the "Conditional Build Expression" is set to "(None)". Therefore, from what I understand, no topics should be excluded from the output.

Futhermore, I checked the topcis that are being included, and those that are not, both have the same 'Build Tags' settings (nothing selected).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp