Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to Get the Process that is Submitted

Level 3

Hi all,

I created a simple process i.e when a task submits in the workspace it will be assigned to a specific user.

when i start a process and clicks complete its working fine,Me not getting any errors.The process is getting submited with out any errors.

But the process in not moving to the specified user. I mean unable to see my process submited in the TODO(i mean in Workspace) of the specified user.

I checked in my server logs i dont have any erros except a few info and warn messages.

These are my log mesages:

2010-06-24 19:20:31,991 INFO  [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.authentication.AssertionCacheManager] Removed [17] expired assertion entries from the cache out of total 57 entries
2010-06-24 19:20:50,741 INFO  [com.adobe.livecycle.reviewandcommenting.dsc.impl.ReviewAndCommentingServiceImpl] ALC-CSV-001-000-ON ASYNC EVENT : Asynchronous : TaskCreated
2010-06-24 19:20:51,272 WARN  [com.adobe.livecycle.augmentform.FormAugmenterService] The input document that was passed to the operation Insert Workflow XFO Data is null.  No changes to the data will be made.
2010-06-24 19:20:57,788 INFO  [com.adobe.livecycle.reviewandcommenting.dsc.impl.ReviewAndCommentingServiceImpl] ALC-CSV-001-000-ON ASYNC EVENT : Asynchronous : TaskCompleted

Regds:

N.Sri Harsha

15 Replies

Level 10

If you enable Record and Playback, can you see which step is failing?

Jasmin

Level 3

You can use Tracking to find who the server sent the task to if it did not go to your intended user.

If the task did not go to anyone then the server thinks that your process instance was completed when you clicked the Complete button.

Ensure that the target user's name is, in fact, on your user service.

Does the task end up in the Drafts (found in the To Do area) folder for your initiator?

Are you using LiveCycle ES or LiveCycle ES2?

Level 3

@Jasmin

Hey me unable to debug(Record And Play Back ) , After clicking on start Recording from workbench, me invoking the application and submiting the process but after i come back to workbench and trying to play the process me unable to find there any recorded process.

Level 3

@CDN Rookie

Me using LiveCycle ES2,Hey me unable to find out any thing in the drafts,Can you say me how to Track???

Do you mean Trakcing in the sense Recording and playing.

Level 10

Have you tried just restarting you application server?

I've seen instances where items get queue up and are not being picked up by the scheduler for what ever reason.

Jasmin

Level 3

@Jasmin,

I restarted the server for 5-6 Times ,but i dont see any change, the same thing is going on.

Level 3

Hey Jasmin,

Unable to attach File .

Me not able to see the option for attach File.

Level 3

@Jasmin

Here is the attachment.There is a problem in attaching file here,so kindly follow the link to find the attachment.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/667672

Level 10

You Flex form doesn't even submit in my environment.

Did you build it according to the following guidelines : http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/9.0/createflexapps.pdf?

Jasmin

Level 3

I was able to load your lca and after changing the users I was able to open the start form and submit it and the task went to the next

user.  The next user submitted the task; however it did not get written to the file system as per your process but that is another issue.  I am able

to submit the form and the next user does get the task.

Level 3

Thanks a lot all of you,

i hope it was the problem with server,after server reinstalled its got working.

Level 2

Have the similar issue unable to get the process sumitted

Is server reinstall the only solution any inputs appreciated

dont see any errors in the log the form is reassigned to process initiator but never shows up in the TODO list

Level 2

Task ends up completed and not assigned to users in the process

Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jasmin,

We are also facing the same issue .... is re-installing the server is the only solution?

For us all the applications were running fine from past 2 yrs and now suddenly for long lived process - process IDs are not getting creating. Users/approvers are not getting any task in their todo list... nothing is seen in the tracking..

Any help will be great.