Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open projects or import custom skins into RH*

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2010 Jun 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just got a new laptop and I'm unable to open ANY projects or import custom skins into RH8.  I was on 8 previously, but I cannot open my projects nor can I import skins.  I click on Skins>import>choose the skin, then nothing.  It's like it's not even recognizing I'm doing anything.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't open a project, how are you getting to the File > Import > Skin menu item? Also can you give us some additional information about the laptop (e.g. the OS).

• Read the RoboColum(n) for a tips, tricks and musings on the Technical Communication Suite products.
  • Follow the RoboColum(n) on Twitter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had to recreate all the projects from scratch, since I'm getting an error message that all my projects are not recognized help projects.

I'm on a Lenova Thinkpad

T400. I'm on Xp Windows 2007.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2010 Jul 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also seeing similar behavior.

Using RH8, I've created a new project and right-click skins, import, select the saved custom skin, click ok and nothing happens. Has anyone found a cause/solution or have any ideas I can give a try?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp