Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load SWC rpc_rb.swc

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2010 Jun 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whenever I try to run or debug any of my projects in Flash Builder 4, I'm now getting "Unable to load SWC rpc_rb.swc." FB4 was working fine yesterday. I did have a crash of Windows 7 overnight. Could that have something to do with it?

Mike M

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2010 Jun 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That swc has the localized strings for rpc.

It should be there in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4\sdks\4.0.0\frameworks\locale\en_US (or whatever locale you are using)

One thing to check may be if compiler arguments (specifically -locale) has been added/changed.

Cheers,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2010 Jun 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anirudh,

Thanks for your input, but apparently my failing hard drive corrupted the rpc_rb.swc file (among others). I downloaded a copy of the Flex SDK and switched to it, and that got me around the problem.

Cheers,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines