• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spark component preloader problem(stuck for a few minutes)

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2010 Jun 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

Before, I'm excited with new FlashBuilder because of its support to rotationX. But i'm not happy with the default preloader. I'm designing this site http://pagcor.lbeldia.com (I'll be glad to entertain your critic on the design. I'm not good with that. hehe ) and the default preloader of Spark component stays for several minutes (even though the progress bar is in 100%) before playing the next clip. I also changed the theme component but still the same.

I need your advice.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 30, 2010 Jun 30, 2010

It looks like it is loading the unsigned version of framework RSLs. Did you do an Export release? Do you have swz files in your bin-release folder?

Can you go to project properties, build path and look at the RSL settings? (Expand Flex SDK, framework.swc to look at the RSL URL property)

Unsigned RSLs will always be slower since they are not cached by the flash player like signed ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2010 Jun 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like it is loading the unsigned version of framework RSLs. Did you do an Export release? Do you have swz files in your bin-release folder?

Can you go to project properties, build path and look at the RSL settings? (Expand Flex SDK, framework.swc to look at the RSL URL property)

Unsigned RSLs will always be slower since they are not cached by the flash player like signed ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anirudh,

I did not execute Export release. I did it after reading your advice and I already see the framework_4.0.0.14159.swz at bin-release folder. Is it already ok? as i explore the window, i seen another option. RSL URL pointed to adobe server. I see another option: Merge into code, under Library path item option of that RSL URL. Do i also need to change this or just Export Release?

Thankz a lot Anirudh. You are really a big help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anirudh,

I tested my site and works faster now.

Thank you for so much Anirudh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines