• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Powerpoint import 2 part question

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2010 Jun 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Captivate 4. When I import a ppt file it tells me that the powerpoint dimensions do not match the captivate dimensions. What is the easiest way to match these settings?

Also, when I complete the powerpoint import, the new Captivate file is kind of on automatic pilot and advances the slides automatically after 3 seconds on each slide. I would like this to be user directed instead. How can I change all the slides at one time so they advance on a user click instead of automatically. I like the navigation bar that is provided at the bottom of the screen I just don't like that it auto-advances itself.

Thanks very much.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2010 Jun 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

When you import from PPT you have an option for how slides advance:

tmp1.PNG

You probably need to choose Automatically for this option.

If you have already imported and don't wish to import again, just insert a Click Box object on the first slide. Configure it as desired. Then copy it and paste it across the remaining slides.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 05, 2010 Jul 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On your question regarding Powerpoint dimensions, please see whether this blog post help:

http://blogs.adobe.com/captivate/2009/02/correct_dimensions_for_power_p.html

-Sony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources