• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Location of mouse moves when previewing project

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2010 Jul 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Captivate 4, with SWF output.  When recording a project in automatic mode, I was doing a mouse-over on a link and left the cursor there for a moment to show the highlighted link.  When I play the slide back in 'edit' mode it looks correct.  However, when I preview the project, and also after publishing, the mouse (which is shaped like a hand because it's over the link) is a couple inches away from where it was (over the link) when I recorded it.  Why does this happen?  Any way to fix?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue in CP5.

Also when I record in automatic mode in Firefox 3.5 on OSX the mouse cursor jumps  to the top left corner of the preview swf and the color of the maximize window button in OSX turns from green to blue (s screenshot) Before the cursor jumps, he scrolls fast over the window, but during recording I did not touch my mouse

Ishanishot-3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources