Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Duplicating Row Information Macro

Level 2

Hello,

I am having some trouble making this button or macro for this pdf file.

I currently have a row of input cells that it would like to duplicate with the click of a button.

The reason that I do not duplicate these rows to begin with is to minimize the space of the file and allow users to create their own request form with the number of parts they are requesting.

I am currently running Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2.1

Thanks

Re: Duplicating Row Information Macro

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

If you want to post the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com I wil have a look. Please include a description of what you are trying to do.

Paul

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

If you want to post the form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com I wil have a look. Please include a description of what you are trying to do.

Paul

Level 2

Great!

I just sent you the example form

Level 2

Thanks,

I will now try and replicate the steps you described in the e-mail

I appreciate it very much.

-vargs

Level 2

I was able to figure it out, your instructions were very clear and it helped to have the example you sent to have something tangible as a learning guide.

Thank you so much for your help.

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----