• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't remove nav mini-toolbar from skin- even with help from "Skinny on Skins."

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2006 Apr 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify in case I'm abusing RoboHelp's skin anatomy lingo, I'm referring to the little toolbar in a WebHelp skin that contains the "Hide Nav Pane" button.
I've used the workaround in the "Skinny On Skins" guide to remove this in the past, but the fix just isn't working this time. In summary, the solution is to set the item's height to "1," essentiually eliminating it. I first used the same guide to (sucessfully) remove the buttons from this toolbar but am now left with an annoying empty box.
Any thoughts on what I might be missing, here? I saw another post claiming that changes to the .skn file weren't "taking." Maybe this is a general problem? (And no, I'm not compiling/overwriting the file.)
Thanks in advance,

Patrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 26, 2006 Apr 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Patrick -

Any way we can see this annoying little box? There must be some change undone, no?

Once I have a fix perfected, I like to add it to my search-n-replace app, RePlaceEm. That way, it makes the same changes every time. Eliminates as much human error as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2006 Apr 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I ended up swapping out a the skn for one that didn't exhibit the problem- but the find and replace app sounds like a great idea.
Thanks,
Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp