Expand my Community achievements bar.

Table rows same height -Urgent

Level 3

Good day,

I want two tables when they grow to be the same height, The tables are next to each other.

I have this code under the add new row button :

var

subformIndex = this.parent.parent.parent.index;

OutputReviewMainTable.OutputMainTable.Row1.instanceManager.addInstance(1);

var

rows = xfa.resolveNodes("Scorecard.Page1.flowedHorzontal.OutputReviewMainTable.OutputMainTable.Row1[*]");

var

tableH = 0;

for

(var i = 0; i < rows.length; i++){

tableH

= tableH + xfa.layout.h(OutputReviewMainTable.OutputMainTable.Row1, "mm");

}

xfa.resolveNode("Scorecard.Page1.flowedHorzontal["

+ subformIndex + "].OutputReviewTables.OutputSPOTable.Row1.Output_Rev_Objective").h = tableH + "mm";

this code works perfectly under the AddNewRow button, it helps the two tables grow equally, that is they have the same height. I tried putting the same code under the initialize event, so that when the xml populates the two table rows,they have the same height, but its like I didnt do anything.

Is there a way for me to solve this problem, please help me, I've now run out of ideas.

Thanks

Ace

4 Replies

Former Community Member

When you add that code to the Initialize you will probably have to force a lyout to occur (this layout happens automatically when you add a row). So try adding the command xfa.layout.relayout() to the end of your initialization script.

Paul

Level 3

I just tried it, the tables still behave the same.

Former Community Member

If you send your form to LiveCycle8@gmail.com I will have a look and see if I can figure out why itis not behaving.

Paul