• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text to speech recording question

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2010 Jul 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the same slide I want to have one line of speech at say 5 secs with the male voice and then perhaps at 10 seconds I want the female voice.  I can only seem to record one 'line' of voice for any one slide.  I am using V4.

Any help would be great!

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2010 Jul 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Captivate 4 does not allow to have - (say)5 secs with the male voice and then perhaps at 10 seconds the female voice - in its T2S workflow. However, you can achieve this by this by:

- Generate two audio clips by using T2S

- Associate each audio to two different highlight boxes, which would be present on the slide but NOT visible.

- Now arrange the highlight box on the timeline as per your requirement.

Btw you would be delighted to know that this workflow is possible just out of the box in our new Adobe Captivate 5.

Hope this helps you....Do let me know if you require more info.....

-Manish

blogs.adobe.com/captivate

help us make Captivate better - In Adobe Captivate 5, go to Help -> Adobe Product Improvement Program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2010 Jul 08, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats excellent thank you - I can see upgrading to v5 is on its way for me!! Thank you so much for helping me out!!

Carole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources