• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

C3 - Full Motion Recording not displaying at recorded size

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using C3 and doing a full motion recording of software.  When I do a brief recording, the animation is displayed in my Captivate slide at a much smaller size than what it was recorded.  I've never had this problem before and I have done a decent amount of recordings using the same template for set up (recording size, recording type, etc.)  I was working within an existing recording and simply updating some animation within it when I noticed it.  The only thing that I can think of is that I had some issues on my PC recently and had to delete some temp files, etc.  Does Captivate drop any files on your PC at installation that I may have inadvertantly deleted?  This is mind boggling to me and any help would be greatly appreciated.

7-12-2010 8-42-31 AM.png

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please examine the link below as it holds the answer to the issue. You will be interested in the last item listed.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much! Your fix worked great!

Amy

A 262.292.0871   |   262.292.0971 |    amy.butterworth@mortgagebot.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources