• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i upgraded from vista to windows 7 when i try to download old items Ex books that i purchased previsouly with my adobe digital editions with vista i get the following message. any help because i am the same user. maybe when i redownloaded adobe digital editions onto my windows 7?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you activated the machine originally you most likely did it anonymously, and when you updgraded you lost your activation.  Then you reactivated again (anonymously) and became a different user.

If this sounds correct, then you can recover by opening up a support case ( http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions - click on 'Submit a web case') - this will take a while ( ~ 1 month).  Do not purchase books on your new ID or you will make it worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines