• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide timings with captivate demos in breeze

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2006 Apr 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added some captivate demonstrations in my breeze presentation, these demos have no audio. When they are published on a breeze server i want the slide to change to the next one after the flash demo has finished, each demo is of different lengths so i dont want to set the time on every slide to be the same, is there a way to do this?
TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2006 Apr 24, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One workaround for this is to enable the advance by user option to slides with embedded captivate demonstrations. Breeze player will wait for users command to continue to the next slide or other slides thus finishing the embedded captivate demonstrations.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2006 Apr 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Another way would be to insert flash object(s) into the Captivate slides that programmatically tell Breeze to advance to the next slide.

So basically what you do is set the Breeze presentation to "advance by user", which in effect pauses each slide permanently. Then at the end of your captivate you'll need to insert a flash object containing nothing but the following code:

myBtn.onRelease = function() {
_root.m_controlBar.m_slideNextBtn._onRelease();
}

Make sure to name your button "myBtn" in your flash object. If you don't have flash respond and I could put it together for you and upload it to my breeze server for you to download and use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines