• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 8 Glossary Search?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2010 Jul 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I this may be wishful thinking, BUT is there a way to enter a term name using RH Glossary? The client wants the FlashHelp Pro layout.

We have over 900 terms and it would be nice to be able to type the word or acronym next to the heading called Term: and have it go right to the term versus scrolling through to find what you are looking for.  Oh, and before you ask, no the client does not want to use a "Glossary Topic". They really like the look and feel of the glossary pane, just want it searchable or at least jump to the letter or something.

Regards,

CJ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2010 Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid not CJ. You may want to submit a feature request for this. You can do so here.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colum -- thanks, I already submitted the request last night. I have been working with RH for a long time and I suspected that this was still a feature that hadn't been done, but I had to ask .  Thanks for replying. Here's to hoping they make the glossary more interactive in the future.

Regards,

CJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure. Asking costs nothing. Unfortunately the glossary functionality isn't that widely used so I suspect changes to it may not be top of the list of potential changes. Heres hoping anyway.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp