• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH7 and F1 functionality

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2010 Jul 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple projects that are separate modules in an application.  I originally posted this in Robo Word because that is where I am creating the help.  However,  I believe it is more that Word...All of the other modules have the F1 functionality working but one...I have looked at everything I can think of so now I am asking for anyone who has a specific idea, location and what exactly to look for.  The Help is an .hlp file with a .cnt. WinHelp4...very old!  Sorry.

I checked mapping and nothing stands out, no errors, no bugs...the keyboard F1 functionality works fine for all other applications as well as all the modules in this application...just one module giving me a hard time....any specific suggestions why this is not working, where to look or how to fix it?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 15, 2010 Jul 15, 2010

Hi there

If you believe it's more than RoboHelp for Word, you are asking in the wrong place. In other words, the issue is likely on the developer's end if it isn't with RoboHelp for Word, right?

As Colum correctly intimated in his reply to your other post, check your mappings and ensure they are correct. Assuming they are, the only other reason it wouldn't work is becuase something changed in the application.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

If you believe it's more than RoboHelp for Word, you are asking in the wrong place. In other words, the issue is likely on the developer's end if it isn't with RoboHelp for Word, right?

As Colum correctly intimated in his reply to your other post, check your mappings and ensure they are correct. Assuming they are, the only other reason it wouldn't work is becuase something changed in the application.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is helpful because I believe it never worked which would be the application.  The F1 key works everywhere else and in all 8 other modules.Obviously if the answer is no it did not work, it has nothing to do with RoboHelp, I just found a bug in the ap which is my guess.  I just don't know yet and wanted to check my work first.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just confirmed is an application bug...thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp