• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange error whilst invoking complex webservice object

Apr 28, 2006 Apr 28, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to create a request for a complex webservice datatype (InternationalShippingServiceOptionsType) for the ebay SOAP api.

I am constructing this request using structures where InternationalShippingServiceOptions is a structnew().

eg:

<cfscript>
ebayRequestPacket.Item.ShippingDetails.InternationalShippingServiceOption = StructNew();
</cfscript>

This is the way I haver been (successfully) modeling the wsdl complex datatypes for other datatypes so far.

However, this one is throwing the following error:

Error converting CFML arguments to Java classes for web service invocation.
Unable to create web service argument class [LeBLBaseComponents.apis.ebay.InternationalShippingServiceOptionsType;. Error: java.lang.InstantiationException: [LeBLBaseComponents.apis.ebay.InternationalShippingServiceOptionsType;. Often this is because the web service defines an abstract complexType as an input to an operation. You must create an actual instance of this type in Java.

I have tried creating an instance of the java object of the InternationalShippingServiceOptionsType using CreateObject() but to no avail.

Has anybody encountered the above error before?

And if so, what did you do to get around it?

Any help would be extremely appreciated.

Regards,
Windz
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2006 May 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Even if the webservice asks you to pass a structure, will

<cfscript>
InternationalShippingServiceOption = StructNew();
</cfscript>

not be sufficient?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation