• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Tips within RoboHelp 7

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2010 Jul 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still a new user with RoboHelp 7 and I am trying to configure screen tips.

Now I am able to access a section of a project and doubleclick on the images to assign a screen tip to them and it shows up when I preview.

What I would like is a way to apply a screen tip that a specific image, so that when it is used anywhere else within the project that it shows the same screen tip.

IE - like a save button image with a screen tip of Save

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2010 Jul 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again

You will likely find that in order to do that you will have to perform a copy and paste of an image containing the screen tip already configured. You might create one or more topics that have the images with the screen tips, then have those topics conveniently located in the Project Manager so it's easy to find and open them when you need to. Then copy the desired image(s) and paste into the relevant topics.

Other than that, you could perform a massive Find and Replace operation to populate the screen tips.

Further, note that screen tips don't work in Firefox. At least they don't for me.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7 or 8 moments from now - $24.95!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcererStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp