• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot reinstall RH8 trial

Jul 22, 2010 Jul 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I tried to reinstall the Adobe Reader Plus on one of my machines and it would not work, so I deinstalled the Communication Suite 2.

When I tried to reinstall it (only the RH8 and Reader Plus) it would say that no products were installed, though it was confirming my choice, and actually not installing anything.

I thought that perhaps that machine is somehow corrupted, so I tried to install it on a different machine, however the same thing happened.

Am I doing something wrong? I deselected all the other components from the Communication Suite 2 because I do not use them, and wanted to install just the RH8 and the Reader Plus so I selected them to be installed fully.

Thank you,

Bogdan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 23, 2010 Jul 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the DVD's and I think they are damaged a little bit.The DVD's also are not too reliable to install.

I will get new onese and will see if they work better than the ones I have right now.

Otherwise I will wait untill Adobe is coming with a better solution.

Thank you all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 26, 2010 Jul 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that the installation DVD's for the Communication Suite 2 trial that I received are deffective, so we can consider this issue closed.

Thank you for your help,

Bogdan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp