1 2 Previous Next 43 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2010 1:29 PM by karenp4 Go to original post
      • 40. Re: RoboHelp Server 8
        johndaigle Level 4

Hi, rwrich21

I am not sure I know the answer to your question, but here are a couple of threads to review which may shed some light on your issues. There are some possible solutions toward the bottom of the thread, post #5.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2649890#2649890

Meanwhile, I think there is a bit of confusion regarding the word "index" as it relates to Tulika's comments. She was not referring to the Keyword Index which I think is what you are asking about. Rather, she was referring to the way RoboHelp Server creates a Search Index. These are two very different things though they involve the word "index." What she was saying was that the Search Engine can use client-side or server-side indexing to create search results. Enhanced Search is what she is discussing in post #1 up above.

John Daigle
        Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
        Evergreen, Colorado
        www.showmethedemo.com

• 41. Re: RoboHelp Server 8
          mleary123-MtdyP7

Hello, I'm having the same issue you had with my keyword index not fully loading when calling webhelppro output from a central server.

Were you ever able to resolve your issue? If yes, what did the trick?

Thanks for any help or direction

• 42. Re: RoboHelp Server 8
            rwrich21

I did not have a rename of the project problem. I have had this problem for a year and a half fortunately most of my users don't use it but I like it. It worked for awhile before we got Robohelp 7 and has not worked since.

Richard Wright

Senior Systems Analyst

NORTHROP GRUMMAN CIVILIAN AGENCIES

1615 Woodward Street

Austin, TX  78772

(512) 326-6610

Richard.Wright@va.gov

1 2 Previous Next