• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aluratek Libre reader problem

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2010 Jul 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was working fine until last week.  Everytime I connected to me computer, it was asking me to authorize the device.  I looked in this forum for help and found a post with instructions on how to un-authorize a device.  Problem is, ctl-shift-e doesn't work.  At all.  So I tried the part about adjusting the manifest.  It unauthorized the device and allowed me to reauthorize it, however now it says I don't have permission to transfer my book.  I don't know what else to do.  I just got this reader less then a month ago and now I can't really use it.  Can anyone give me another solution?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2010 Jul 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind.  Since I was unable to fix this myself and wasn't able to get any support from Adobe or this forum, I have taken my reader back to the store.  This software is absolutely the most un-user friendly I have ever encountered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines