• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Iphone APP????

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2009 Jan 11, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really enjoy DE on my desktop. Unfortunately, I often do not read ebooks sitting at home. I do wish that your program was easier to use in the sense of portability (reading on other computers, de-authorizing computers, and reading on portable devices.)

I would love to be able to read my DE books on my portable device, which is my iphone. I have no need of a Sony Reader right now, they are very expensive, and from the things I'm reading still have a few bugs to be worked out. However my iphone displays ebooks wonderfully and conveniently. Other formats have provided APPS for the iphone that allow me to read ebooks. The last few ebooks I bought were not in Adobe Digital Editions format even though they were available in that format, because I wanted to be able to read them on my iphone.

I have a lot of ebooks in DE format that I would like to be able to read on the go, which is why I bought them in that format in the first place.

Any plans of creating an APP for iphone/ipod touch??? Please???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2009 Mar 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to re-emphasis this request. There are several readers and DRM schemes available for the iPhone! I do a fair amount of travel. As the original poster, I'm not super confident in the Sony or Kindle device nor do I want to carry something else when I have this super all-in-one handy carry-sized device.

Please, Adobe, get us a DE for iphone's!!

armando

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2009 Mar 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do believe there is something in the oven for a app for the iPhone. We develope iPhone Apps and have been working with several unnamed companies in order to achieve a similar result.

Regards,
Agyemang Fellowes
Director of Operations
OPTiC BURST COMMUNICATIONS
Office: 1 (209) 885-4211
http://www.opticburst.net/
http://www.iphone-sim-unlock.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2009 Aug 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't wait any longer that Stanza support Adobe DRM.

I think Amazon will not let Lexcycle support Adobe to keep the consumers of the Kindle Store.

Please you, Adobe hurry up to develop epub reader for iPhone to save the standard, epub.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 03, 2009 Sep 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to re-emphasis this request. I do not want to carry something else when I have this super all-in-one handy carry-sized device.

Please, please, PLEASE, Adobe, get us a DE for iphone's!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 22, 2010 Jul 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is almost a year later and still no app!!!!!  PLEASE PLEASE consider the need for a DE app!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines