• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Training Simulation: user can advance slides without performing required action

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2010 Jul 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a series of training simulations to allow the user to interact with the training.  The simulations work fine and the slide does not advance automativally until after the user performs required action BUT...the when using the playbar controls, the screens will advance without user input.  I checked clickbox properties and it is set to pause training until user clicks.  Is there something else I should be looking at?  I appreciate any tips.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The buttons on the playbar will always have the same functionality: go to the next slide, to the previous slide...

That is one of the reasons why personally I try to avoid using the playbar for a training simulation. If necessary, p.e. for instruction slides I will insert a custom button to advance to the next slide. But it is up to you of course.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that and see how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources