• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving e-pub document to nook

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2010 Jul 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having trouble moving e-pub or pdf file to nook. All efforts to move open source documents from archive sites have been frustrating. shows up in reader section but will not copy to bookshelf so i can transfer it to nook.any suggestions would be appreciated. Kind of new to nook and digital ink but game on as usual.Don't want to use paper as all will print. Thanks and luck to all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2010 Jul 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just bought my Nook today and have been playing with it all afternoon.  Try this.  Instead of telling your browser to "Open file with Adobe DR" tell it to save to disk somewhere.  Then select "Add file to library".  I noticed that I could open the files directly in ADR but that there was no option then to add them to the library.  I saved all the books I wanted to disk and voila...  I have them all on my Nook.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines