• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PowerPoint animations and hyperlinks don't function after published using Presenter 7

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2010 Jul 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a PowerPoint 2007 presentation with custom animations, and a few hyperlinks on an occassional page.  Some animations come across, but most text animations do not.  I get the same result with Captivate 4, and Captivate 5.

I have converted my PowerPoint 2007 to a ppt, and tried that...no improvement.

I have deleted 90% of my slides to see if it is size related...no improvement.

I have used a non-Adobe product, and it converted to Flash correctly, but I don't like their Quiz builder tool, and would like to get Presenter 7, or Captivate to work with the PowerPoint.

Looking for suggustions on how to use Presenter 7 to convert my PowerPoints correctly.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check this tool: Acoolsoft PPT to Flash

It's a PowerPoint add-in tool, nice prog and very simple

You can download its trial version from the link and have a try,hope it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you provide more details about the specific text animations that did not work in Captivate5 and Presenter 7? Ideally, can you email those PPT slides to us- you can reach me at 'shameer at adobe dot com'. please do not zip your file (the spam filters would block it).

Thanks,

Shameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2010 Jul 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shameer...I just sent you the first 15 slides.

Kevin...thanks for the link!

I'm thinking there is something in the PowerPoint keeping the animations from happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources