• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Per application cf mapping?

New Here ,
May 03, 2006 May 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get per application cf mappings rather than server mappings affecting all applications? Using Application.cfm or something similar? I have a few applications running on the same instance of ColdFusion which are sharing mapping names for cfincludes, but I need them to point to different paths/folders for each website. Anyone can tell me how this can be done if at all?

Thanks
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 03, 2006 May 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I read that you could code in mapping via script in MX 7? I'll have to find out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2006 May 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2006 May 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
There is talk of implementing a <cfmapping> tag, but it's not out yet. What I do is just have one basic mapping of / and then do all of my other mappings as variables that I load from a configuration file at application startup. So instead of <cfinclude template="/myMapping/myFile.cfm">, I have <cfinclude template="#application.myMappings.thisMap#/myFile.cfm">. You could do a global search and replace and update it fairly quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation