Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Has anyone else seen this warning in log?

Level 1

Does anyone know what causes this warning to appear on the jboss log:

[com.adobe.workflow.template .document.DefaultProcessTemplateDocument] The varible UserLCID can not be matched with exact same case, assuming case insensitive.

Thanks in advance!!

7 Replies

Level 10

I am receiving this error daily

Not able to find a solution for that.

2010-07-29 07:26:15,328 WARN  [com.adobe.workflow.template.document.DefaultProcessTemplateDocument] The varibleStatus can not be matched with exact same case, assuming case insensitive.

Nith

Level 10

You should log a bug so the message is being removed.

This message shouldn't be exposed in the log file. This is something that's going on internally and, without going in the details, should not be exposed in the log.

This is most likey happening with an old template.

You can just ignore it.

Jasmin

Level 1

Thank you, Jasmine!! I knew you'd come through.

I would REALLY prefer this message not clog up our JBoss log (there are many others like it that display every time a form is submitted).

What do you mean by "You should log a bug so the message is being removed.""

Level 10

Something else you could try is change the log level to ERROR to only log error messages.

I believe you can configure that in the jboss-log4j.xml file.

Jasmin

Level 10

Do you mean that Adobe will provide a patch to remove this entry from l

og file in future?

Nith

Level 10

I'm saying that if a bug is logged, then there are chances that this can be fixed. If there is no bug logged, then we know for sure it won't be fixed.

Right now there is not bug logged for that.

Jasmin

Level 7

What does this warning complain about?

I don't know if the warning is related to an issue we are getting. A user task doesn't get created and the process sits at that operation in running status. When I check the variables, it does have a valid name.

The same operation works sometimesm, hence, making it an intermittent issue. Can anyone help?

Aditya