• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Force Presenter to Load Default

New Here ,
May 04, 2006 May 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to integrate Breeze Presenter into an existing HTML template. At sizes smaller than 793px wide, the presenter always loads fullscreen no matter what I do.

Is there a way through Javascript or flash variables to force it to load default at smaller sizes?
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chad,

Take a look at this site:
www.ipowerplex.com

It's a site with Breeze content played in an html page. Lemme know if this is what you are looking to do, and I can give you better direction.

Best,

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes - but that site didn't look like it contained Breeze Presenter content. My problem is not placing the content in the page, but in forcing the Breeze Presenter not to load in "Fullscreen" mode (which hides the side navigation). It will load the way I want it to as long as the width of the object is 793px or greater. Smaller than that and it ignores the setting and loads in Fullscreen mode. I'm trying to find some way to override that behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources