Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH project crashes after loading

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2010 Jul 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a RoboHelp x5 project that opens in RoboHelp but then immediately crashes with the standard "RoboHelp has encountered an error and must close" message. After clicking that error, I get another error "The instruction at "0x7c809823" referenced memory at "0x682e5f59". The memory could not be "written". Click OK to terminate the program." I have five other projects that all open fine...it's just this one. I tried deleting the .cpd file then reopening the project but this did not fix the problem.

Thanks for any help,

Judy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2010 Jul 30, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've still not been able to fix this issue...any ideas...anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/opening/opening_projects.htm, Peter Grainge's article on Opening Projects? Pay particular attention to the individual sections based on your version (X5, RH6, RH7, RH8).

Good luck,

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not read that article but will do so now...thank you very much, Leon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp