Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to read acsm ebook on Ipad

Aug 01, 2010 Aug 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought an ebook which required me to download Adobe Digital Editions. I can open the book fine on my computer in digital editions (I work on a Mac). I am however not able to figure out how to transfer it to, and thus read it on, my IPad. Suggestions would be much appreciated,

Marianne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 13, 2011 Nov 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marianne,

I have the same question. Although nobody ever answered your question is this forum, were you able to find a solution?

Regards,

Sietse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2011 Nov 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open itunes.

Click on app store.

Enter Epub reader in the search field (upper right).

Second section down is for ipad.

There you will find several apps that are supposed to be able to read epub and pdf files.

No claim on my part as to what works, as I have no experience with ipad. I use a kindle.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2011 Dec 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thread pointed me to the Bluefire Reader app (free). It worked like charm to open the ascm file that I had purchased.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bluefire-reader/id394275498?mt=8

Message was edited by: musicwms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI All,

I have a similar question. I have ADE installed on PC and I can access a DRM protected eBook. I would want to access these ebooks on ADE on my Samsung android note. ADE is downloaded, and authorized well on the Samsung note, but ADE library on android wont not download any ebooks.

Any suggestions would be really helpful pls.

Rgds,

Awais.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines