• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing audio

New Here ,
May 05, 2006 May 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using RoboDemo and Captivate for some time, and will be using voiceover for the first time. One of the questions that arose in the kickoff meeting was whether Captivate offers the capability to edit audio on one slide, instead of having to recreate the entire audio. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2006 May 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Please don't cross post! You may feel that you will get a response quicker by doing so, but in reality, all it does is slows the process down, as we try and make sure threads with responses are easily found. So when you cross post, the time I've spent posting this information could have been better spent answering your question instead of creating a link to where you first asked the question. Those that monitor the forums already watch all categories, so if an answer is available, rest assured your question will not go unanswered.

Click here to visit the initial thread, where I'll be posting a response once I've finished patching...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources