• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash-builder-4 is constantly "Publishing Target Flash Professional File..."

Aug 02, 2010 Aug 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When working on Flash project in Flash-Builder-4 and Flash-Pro-CS5, FB4 is constantly performing a "Publishing Target Flash Professional File..." as can be seen in the progress window.

I sometimes get 10 simultanious lines in the progress bar trying to do the same "Publishing Target Flash Professional File...".

What is going on? FB4 is sure not trying to publish the same thing over and over before the first publish is done.

I get this problem when working on my bigger project (around 10-20 packages and around 50 classes).

The next thing that usually happens is that when I initiate a Test-Movie of the project (Ctrl+Enter), at this point is that Flash-Pro-CS5 is crashing.

Any idea what's wrong with my system?

Thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2010 Aug 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug, Can you file it at bugs.adobe.com and attach a sample faulty project as part of that.

Thanks

-Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 04, 2010 Aug 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can find the log under

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-27264

I will update on any progress with this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines