• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need my activiation reset

Aug 04, 2010 Aug 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need my activation for digital editions reset.  I cannot seem to raise a web support case - everything is grayed out for me.  I cannot activate my Sony reader and download my books without the reset.

My error is

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 414:7414:8171 urn:uuid:9d38f97f-99e7-41d1-a6b8-e5e7527f70b6

Jim - I've read that you have fixed this for others - I hope you can fix it for me as well.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2010 Aug 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey KatFabre,

If you are still unable to create a webcase through the support portal, you could try contacting Adobe by phone to see if they can create the webcase for you and transfer it for a activation reset.

Kind regards,

SyncWolf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 05, 2010 Aug 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the comment.  I actually also phoned Sony and I think they reset my activations.  I will try it out this evening and see if I can see my books again.  I really hope that there is a fix for this issue very soon as it makes logging off your computer almost impossible as every time I restart my computer I have to reactivate my ADE authorisation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines