• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cairngorm 3 sample applications - missing libraries

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2010 Aug 03, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked out the sample applications from http://opensource.adobe.com/svn/opensource/cairngorm3/trunk/samples/insync/ repository, but these samples reference Cairngorm libraries, which are missing. What versions should I use to be able to build these samples?

best regards Zdenek

TOPICS
Cairngorm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 04, 2010 Aug 04, 2010

The Insync samples work with the latest snapshot versions from trunk. But currently also with the release versions in our Maven repository. We're in the process of migrating to SourceForge and have just started putting the latest release SWCs into the SF wiki here. Of course, you can always get the latest release SWCs from the Maven repository.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Aug 04, 2010 Aug 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Insync samples work with the latest snapshot versions from trunk. But currently also with the release versions in our Maven repository. We're in the process of migrating to SourceForge and have just started putting the latest release SWCs into the SF wiki here. Of course, you can always get the latest release SWCs from the Maven repository.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2010 Aug 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, now I can compile the samples on my computer. (Unfortunately the libraries in wiki links are not the current ones.)

I will try to debug the samples to learn more about Cairngorm - on my computer the images for contacts are not shown properly, sometimes they are displayed, sometimes not.

Best Regards

Zdenek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 05, 2010 Aug 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Zdenek,

I am working on the CairngormLibraries wiki page to fix the links.

I know that the doc files are not up to date (I am working to recreate them and upload them to the wiki), but you are saying that libraries too are not up to date; can you tell me which ones?

Best regards,

Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked only libraries which are used in the sample, but all of them are in old versions on

http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/cairngorm/Cairngorm+Libraries

Current versions are validation-1.11.swc, observerParsley-1.10.swc, observer-1.10.swc, navigationParsley-1.0.swc, navigation-1.0.swc, module-0.11.swc, integrationParsley-0.13.swc, integration-0.13.swc.

Zdenek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's indented. We're moving away from opensource.adobe.com towards SF. All further updates will be on SF. We'll put some headers and potentially later redirections into the opensource.adobe.com page to make this clearer once the SF page is complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I see the problem: the new wiki page on SourceForge (https://sourceforge.net/adobe/cairngorm/wiki/CairngormLibraries/) has the right ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2010 Sep 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the libraries on wiki page are already obsolete - e.g. Module 0.11 does no support Parsley 2.3. Is it possible to get current swc builds from some repository?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure svn trunk has 2.3 updated code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the SVN trunk works with Parsley 2.3. We'll produce the Maven release SWCs later today so they will be in our Maven repository.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 13, 2010 Sep 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's released now, finally. The release SWCs are in our Maven repository.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines