Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot generate pdf in RoboHelp after upgrading to Acrobat 7.0 Pro

Aug 04, 2010 Aug 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from Acrobat 7.0 to Acrobat 7.0 professional.  RoboHelp will no longer generate pdfs.  Get error "Cannot locate printer driver.  Reinstall Acrobat 7.0"

Am using RoboHelp for HTML version 6.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2010 Aug 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a compatibility chart for the versions of Acrobat and RoboHelp, not sure if that could be an issue. I assume Acrobat is working otherwise - for example, if you PDF from Word

It was the case that RH had to be installed before Word. I don't think that extended to Acrobat but it could be worth trying an uninstall and reinstall.

Also try setting Acrobat's compatibility settings to something low such as Acrobat 5.

Ultimately you may have to settle for generating to Word and creating the PDF from there.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp