Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DSC Exports

Level 3

Hi All,

I've been creating DSCs in which I set the supports-export element to "true". This is supposed to trigger my DSC to be exported whenever a LiveCycle archive is created (of an application which makes use of my DSC obviously). But somehow this does not work. I can rename the lca to a zip to look into it and my files are never there. Does this functionnality actually work or am i doing something wrong?

Here's the contents of my component.xml:

<component xmlns="http://adobe.com/idp/dsc/component/document">
    <component-id>Test</component-id>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <supports-export>true</supports-export>
    <services>
        <service name="Test" orchestrateable="true" title="Test">
            <implementation-class>com.livecycle.test.Test</implementation-class>
            <auto-deploy major-version="1" minor-version="0" category-id="Test" />
            <operations>
                <operation name="Test1" method="Test1">
                    <input-parameter name="test" type="int" required="true" title="test">
                        <supported-expr-types>Variable,XPath,Literal,Template,</supported-expr-types>
                    </input-parameter>
                    <output-parameter name="output" title="output" type="int">
                        <supported-expr-types>XPath,Variable</supported-expr-types>
                    </output-parameter>
                </operation>
            </operations>
        </service>
    </services>
</component>

As always any help is greatly appreciated!

Nic

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You still need to create a component reference (New->Component Reference) for it to be included in your lca.

Jasmin

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You still need to create a component reference (New->Component Reference) for it to be included in your lca.

Jasmin

Level 3

Great, this works perfectly then.

Thank you!

Nic