Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License info

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2008 Nov 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I know we need to get licensed version of RoboHelp for working on the application (apart from the trial version).

Now I want to know is there any deployable license for deploying my online help at out client's place. Pls help me with the info.

Warm Regards,
AKGP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AKGP.

You do not need a licence to deploy your help OUTPUT at the client. However you do need a licence if they will use RoboHelp to access the SOURCE. In summary licences are only required to open the RoboHelp application not the output produced by it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Colum for your reply.

Our clients will only be accessing help files and not the source.

Regards,
AKGP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you are OK. I assume you are delivering Webhelp as this is the Webhelp forum. If it isn't there may be some issues regarding others files a user needs installed (which may already be present and are freely distributable).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes Colum, mine is only a Webhelp.

I am requesting my company to purchase it. That's why trying to get necessary info!

Cheers!

AKGP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp