Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant get my account to authorize

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2010 Aug 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an account with Adobe Digital Editions

.  When I attempt to authorize my PC, I get E_AUTH_FAILED http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/SignInDirect cummins150guy@yahoo.com

What is wrong and how do I fix this?  I need to download my books to my e-reader.  I use Windows 7 Pro 64bit.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2010 Aug 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I were any sane person reading this, get rid of your reader.  Adobe is piss poor for Support with

Digital Editions.  Achmed tells me that I will receive a call from the Digital Editions team even though they dont have my phone number.  No one at Adobe really wants to assist you with Digtial Editions.  I have sense wasted money on books that I bought which I cant read on my reader.  Therefore MY soluition is to send my reader back and forget adobe all toghether.  ALL ADOBE software has been deleted from my PC including their PDF reader.  Too bad, I really like the reader!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 07, 2010 Aug 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's saying you've used the wrong password.  You can reset your password by going to https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/membership/index.cfm and clicking on the "Did you forget your password" link.  Although you may want to try logging in to make sure it is indeed the wrong password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines