• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not run flex app in debug mode

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2010 Aug 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone in Flex forum suggested me to ask my question here.

All of a sudden I am having issue running my flex app on debug mode that was running fine before. When ever I launch my app on debug mode, I get a popup information that says,

"This file you chose is not inside a project, so many Flex Builder features will be disabled."

I asks me to create a new flex project. I have tried to close the FB and relaunch it, restarted my machine couple of times, cleared the browser cache. nothing seem to work?

What is the issue with this? I have never come across this issue before. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

KM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2010 Aug 09, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That usually happens when the file you have opened (Did you do a File -> Open?) is not associated with a project. This could happen if the source files are not in a valid source folder in the project.

Ensure the file in question is in the Project/src folder (or a subfolder) and that you can see it in package explorer that way.

If this is an MXML application, make sure it is in the src folder and not in a sub-folder.

Thanks,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines