Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customizing playbar in presenter

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2010 Aug 10, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are trying to customize the playbar in presenter.  We want to remove the forward and back buttons, and just have play/pause, exit and mute.  I find that it does not seem to have this capability like Captivate does.  We've created our own buttons to work in presenter which just consists of the forward and back  button. After doing some searching, I found that I can go into the XML file of the theme settings and remove the playbar.  Now I'm stuck with either having the entire playbar or not having a playbar.  Is there a way to customize what playbar buttons you want in Presenter?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 13, 2010 Aug 13, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually you can, but it will require that you do some coding in Flash in order to manipulate pieces of the Presenter playbar with Actionscript.

So that leads to an important question: how familiar are you with Actionscript in Flash?

Feel free to email me at robva65 [at] netscape.net if you'd like more information

Rob

http://www.robrode.com/yabb/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 15, 2010 Aug 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will be out of the office starting 13/08/2010 and will not return until

31/08/2010.

If your matter is urgent, then please contact Emma Dawson on ext. 15832.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources